5/30/2016

I am Unique - Day 7

Nearly a last Hello!

Honestly, I just can't believe how fast 7 days can pass by. Today I am writing my second last post regarding this creativity enhancement series. Since you and me already learned a lot in those 7 days I would like to focus todays post on something very special. I really want to tell you that you are unique.

Yes, you read that right. I know, many of you might think right now that they don't really have any special talents, which could make them unique. But today I am here to inspire you, because only if you believe in uniqueness you can create something unique.

So just lay back for now and watch the inspirations I picked for you. Uniqueness does not always has to be something very special or great, you just have to find something that differentiates you from others and - voila you are unique.


Already feel inspired? Tell me about your uniqueness in the comments!

weird
found at weheartit
Yours,

AL


Tomorrows topic: "One last time"

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen